MULTI AWARD-WINNING CHEF, RESTAURATEUR & HUNTER
Mike started his career cooking as an apprentice in some of the best restaurants in the Savoie region of France. His flair for wild ingredients, culinary skills and ability to communicate led to a career in TV, where he presented several mainstream shows over the following decade regularly attracting viewership figures of over 4 million households. In a quest to harvest the finest ingredients for his dishes, Mike also controls the wild game on over 40,000 acres of private land in the UK then famously supplies his two restaurants with venison and sustainably sourced game meat. Much of the venison served is still hunted by Mike himself, who is a passionate and seasoned hunter. In 2009 Mike opened the legendary Harwood Arms, London. The pub attained a coveted Michelin star in 2010 and has held it ever since – it remains the only pub in London to do so for a decade.
• Michelin 1 star Harwood Arms, 10th year to retain this
• Harwood Arms voted No. 1 gastropub in the UK 2020
• Mike voted Champion of Champion, Eat Game Awards 2020
• Runner Up Game Hero, Eat Game Awards 2020
• Owl Barn Larder voted Best Small Retailer Selling Game 2020
• Woodsman – Good Food Guide Best New Restaurant in UK 2020
• Woodsman voted top 3 restaurants in world from 6k in IHG Group 2020
Ethics, education, entertainment.
Mollit anim laborum omnis natus voluntatem accus antium dolor emrue totam aseriam earue illo inventore veritatis architecto beatae vitae dicta.
Seasons 1 and 2 are available to watch now on…